set up aerops sccount
Perform the following step-by-step actions.
If you have any problems, please contact us by phone.
Step 1: login details
Tell aerops an e-mail address to which your access data will be sent and an e-mail address to be used for the login in the airport interface. These two e-mail addresses can also be identical.
Once you have received your access data, follow the steps below:
- Enter www.gat.aerops.com in your browser.
- In the input field provided, enter the e-mail address that gave us for the login in the airport interface
- Enter your password in the input field provided, which we have given for the login in the airport interface.
- Press Login.
Step 2: Cooperation agreement
In order to be able to use aerops for your airport, you must agree a cooperation agreement with aeroPS GmbH. This contract can be cancelled monthly and does not cause any fixed monthly costs.
- After you have logged in with your access data, the cooperation agreement opens automatically.
- Read the cooperation agreement and check the box I accept this cooperation agreement
- Click on the green button to activate the account.
Step 3: Create master data
If one of your customers pays via the aerops App, an invoice with consecutive invoice number is automatically created in your name and sent to the customer via e-mail. Your company details must be created for this outgoing invoice.
After accepting the cooperation agreement the page contract data opens automatically.
- If the Contract Data page has not yet opened, click on the c at the top right and then on contract data.
- Click A/R Invoice master data on the left.
- Enter your company details here, which should appear on the invoice for your customers.
- Click save.